Chicken eggs are considered a very useful superfood. Because chicken eggs are rich in nutrients for a long time. Most people lead Chicken eggs are used to cook both savory and dessert dishes. The cooking process can be done in many ways, such as boiling, poaching, frying, fried eggs or omelets. This is a one dish dish that is easy to make, simple, useful and delicious. It is also suitable for people who are losing weight a lot. due to full stomach and eating boiled eggs with milk and fruit can replace one meal of rice Plus you get complete nutrition today. Good health.com. has gathered information about What are the benefits of chicken eggs? Let everyone read it.
Because eggs contain protein, lecithin (lecithin), vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin D, calcium and iron are all nutrients that the body needs. Because the main component of the brain is lecithin. If you feel that your brain is not bright and tired, you will need to add lecithin. Egg yolks are rich in lecithin. can help nourish the brain Make the brain rejuvenate. B vitamins are useful to relieve stress. Help turn sugar into energy. In every 100 grams of egg yolk contains 150 milligrams of iron, it can help the body make more blood cells.
One egg has an average weight of about 50 grams and provides 80 kcal of energy per egg, consisting of 7 grams of protein. Protein is the best quality protein for the body. Because it has a biological value of about 100, which means it is a complete protein. It has higher absorption efficiency than other proteins. Contains only 6 grams of fat and also provides important vitamins and minerals that are beneficial to the body such as calcium, phosphorus, vitamin A, vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12, iron, lecithin, etc.
1. Eggs contain omega 3
- Care for coronary heart disease Several studies have examined the health benefits of omega-3s for cardiovascular disease. Found that eating foods rich in omega-3s can help keep your heart healthy. including preventing heart disease.
- Cancer prevention Some research has found that people who get omega-3s from large amounts of food or supplements.
- Prevent Alzheimer’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease and the learning system People who consume a lot of omega-3 foods can reduce their risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
2. Chicken eggs contain protein and amino acids
- Protein for weight loss This is because a high-protein diet will make you feel full quickly and will lead to reduced intake of food and, over the long term, your body weight will drop as well.
- Proteins build immunity to the body. and helps to strengthen the immune system in the body to be stronger When the immune system is normal, it will encourage the body to perform various tasks. in daily life fully effective.
- Protein for hair and nails People with protein deficiencies often experience dry, damaged or slow hair growth. And there are also white spots on the nails. Which such symptoms are caused by keratin in the body is not working properly. Because the function of keratin contains protein as a component. Therefore, those who want to nourish their hair and nails should eat protein to nourish the hair to be shiny and weighty.
- Muscle building protein If done in conjunction with continuous exercise for a sufficient amount of time
protein and organs Proteins help regulate the functions of various organs in the body to function normally. It also helps to balance the amount of sugar in the blood. tissue healing Repair various cells, maintain the water content in cells and blood vessels at the proper level. and also maintain the balance of pH within the body.
3. Chicken eggs contain lutein
- Eye care because lutein is an important carotenoid that is present in the human retina. Also known as retinal pigment. It is responsible for filtering light and protecting the eyes from sunlight or high-energy light waves such as ultraviolet rays.
- Enhance memory In addition to being known as a vitamin to nourish the eyes. Lutein is also known to nourish the brain and improve memory. Lutein may help prevent Alzheimer’s disease in the elderly.
- Enhance heart health Help relieve the symptoms of atherosclerosis.
- Skin care Lutein is a type of carotenoid that has properties to help filter blue light and protect the skin from high-energy light waves. If taking supplements or fruits and vegetables that are rich in lutein will help. Brighten the skin and more healthy.
How many eggs should we eat a day?
- Children aged 6 months or more should not eat the whole egg . Egg yolks and egg whites can be mashed with other food. eat together
- Children aged 7 months and up to teenagers aged 18 years can eat 1 egg per day.
- Working with healthy eating eggs 3-4 eggs per week or per day, 1 egg.
- Older adults with congenital diseases such as high blood pressure Hyperlipidemia, diabetes, should eat 1 egg per week or as recommended by a doctor.
- Elderly people can eat 1 egg per day if they have congenital disease. Eat no more than 3 eggs per week, or as advised by your doctor.